I will not tell you to make avocado toast. It is delicious, but avocado toast has received so much publicity in the past year. Too much maybe. There are silly articles out there in the world that claim millennials could afford to buy homes if they just stopped spending money on things like avocado toast. That's a load of crap. The numbers don't work. I'm off to go build my avocado toast house. BRB. Check out these recipes while I'm gone...
1. This is my favorite smoothie: half an avocado, one banana, almond milk, tiny splash of maple syrup, 1 tbsp chia seeds, and ice (optional).
2. Butternut Squash Black Bean Enchiladas! I made these for a crew of people who eat meat on the regular and they had no trouble finishing them.
3. Avocado Caprese Salad. So fresh. Freshness to your face. Eat it when tomatoes are in season.
4. Mango Pomegranate Guacamole. It sounds fancy and tastes delicious. Bring it to a party!
5. If you're looking for something Pinterest-worthy I would recommend this Watermelon Poke Bowl. If you aren't familiar with poke- it's like a sushi bowl and it's very popular in NYC and LA right now. Swap the fish out for watermelon and voila!