- Chickpea salad can take on many different flavor profiles. You can use similar seasoning to a lobster roll like the one I ate at Sea Wolf. A++! Or you can make it taste like tuna salad. I rinse and dry the chickpeas then add horseradish, relish, lemon juice, black pepper, a bit of sea salt, and Vegenaise when I make it at home.
- Make a "choose your own adventure" veggie burger! This Food52 guide to creating your own veggie burger at home is informational, but not bossy. I like to be guided, but not told what to do in most things in life haha.
- You've tried it, but you didn't realize how easy it was to make at home... it's your girl HUMMUS! Turmeric is so trendy right now. Here's a Golden Turmeric Hummus recipe.
- Bascetti time! I hear that's what lots of kiddos call spaghetti... Not me of course. Roast a spaghetti squash. Rinse, dry, and roast some chickpeas with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add some bascetti sauce. The photo above is this dish PLUS almond cheese made by Kite Hill. It's crazy delicious plus #glutenfree.
- Make Chana Masala over quinoa or rice. This Indian dish is easy to make and full of flavor.
Don't miss the next ingredient inspiration post! sign up here to stay in the loop.